-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, January 17, 2014

Snow Queen Marie

For all you Marie Antoinette fans I have “Snow Queen Marie” with her crown of snowflakes.  The overall size of the piece is 9” x 6”.  
The piece at the bottom is made from paper clay.  The icy leaves are images to which I added Diamond dust.  Behind the leaves is lace.  The swirl on the top left is resin.

This finishes off my cold wintry projects so now own to warmer themes!

14 comments:

Jo said...

stellar!!! the swans are just perfect for this piece!

Gaby Bee said...

Great piece! There are so many details here and they all work together so well. Brilliant!

Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Gaby

Karen Mallory said...

Love her! The embellishments are so great!
hugs Karen

johala said...

Hello Laura!
I don't specially love Mary Antoinette (LOL) but I love your wonderful card!
Hugs and kisses

Joanne said...

This is beautiful. I especially like the 2 tone swans.

Barb said...

Absolutely stunningly AWESOME!!!

Lululiz said...

What a fabulous, intricate piece! Really stunning.

Donna said...

Adorable Laura! Beautiful colors and embellishments. TFS

Renee said...

All your projects are so beautiful but this one is especially STUNNING! I love the size of it too.

Cocofolies said...

So beautiful once again Laura!! Hugs, Coco xx

Unknown said...

So beautiful! And I am a huge fan of Marie ! You did a wonderful piece. Where do you get most of the supplies for this project? Is it Alpha Stamps ? I would love to have one of my own ! Thanks for sharing !

Maureen said...

Wow, so pretty Laura! Love the snowflakes and geese... wonderful creation.

Anne said...

I love this piece, especially the swans. Beautiful!

Martina said...

Your art is always a delight to see, dear Laura! Such a beautiful creation!